Welcome to MatGeom Wiki
MatGeom is a library for geometric computing with Matlab in 2D and 3D. It contains several hundreds of functions for the creation and manipulation of 2D and 3D shapes such as point sets, lines, polygons, 3D meshes, ellipses... The official homepage for the project is http://matgeom.sourceforge.net/.
The library is organized into several modules:
- geom2d - General function in euclidean plane
- polygons2d - Functions operating on polygons and polylines represented as list of vertices
- graphs - Manipulation of geometric graphs
- polynomialCurves2d - Representation of smooth polynomial curves
- geom3d - General function in 3D euclidean space
- meshes3d - Manipulation of 3D surfacic meshes
Some demo pages are also availables.
Online API documentation: http://matgeom.sourceforge.net/doc/api/matGeom/index.html
Sourceforge project homepage, with links to file download, forum, similar projects... http://sourceforge.net/projects/matgeom/